As previously detailed we are able to offer a ‘supply only‘ option or a full ‘design, supply and installation‘ service on elemental or full envelope solutions. Our range of services and products include (but are not limited to):-
- Rainscreen Cladding: terracotta, stone, ceramic, timber, high pressure laminate, aluminium, alucobond and other metal cladding systems such as zinc, copper, stainless steel and brass.
- Aluminium PPC windows, doors, curtain wall, louvers and brise-soleil, composite windows and curtain wall systems, all of which is fabricated in-house.
- Structural framing systems.
- Supply of aluminium windows, single or double doors, patio doors, sliding doors and bi-folding doors.
- Supply of aluminium trims and flashings.
- Structural glazing, canopies and balustrading.
Our design is covered by the necessary Professional Indemnity requirements and we are able to offer an in-depth experience whereby conceptual design is transformed into workable performance solutions whilst still maintaining the aesthetic requirements set out by the architectural base design. Our design facilities are CAD based, using latest Autocad 2015 (and ADT and Revit3D for 3D work) plus Microsoft Project for programming the design and procurement process. Our production manager has years of experience in the manufacturing of aluminium components ranging from windows, curtain walling, aluminium framework, brackets and accessories.
The major manufacturers and suppliers in each of these disciplines include us on their list of approved or licensed installers/fabricators. The on site experience of the H-K-L team is vast with a proven track record of managing both large and small value sub-contracts ranging between £5,000.00 to £10,000,000.00.
We have our own in-house Health & Safety Advisor. We are ‘CHAS’ approved and have secured ‘Achilles’ accreditation. We operate a robust Quality Management System that is ISO9001 equivalent.
We believe that people are our main asset, and we’re always trying to create the best possible working environment and foster continuous training and development with a strong emphasis on health and safety whilst working within the company ethos of “We Care”.